how much is too much???
Growing up in middle class family,where parents want to save, sacrificing simple pleasures in life....going out for food,having vacation or buying clothes...
Ya rationing the use of coolers,later on the AC's
And emphasizing on 'savings'
As we grew up, started earning..after a long 6-7 yrs of professional studies...then came a respectable stipend
But...as I look back...I wanted to live my life..go on holidays I missed as a child,buy those branded stuff I missed growing up,and trying different cuisines.
But as I grew some sense,I understood the value of money...(Have to admit still in the process)
Have to find a middle path for it...
Saving is important,rather now investing is important (times have changed from our parents era).
But in mayhem of life, having a hectic job in healthcare still winding my head around it....I hope to understand this concept.
But deeper in my soul I know that ,enough money is the money where you can take care of your parents health,and yours...eat well and also can spend money to travel and have a decent outlook of life.
How big your house should be?
I guess enough for a family to be happy in...
Where all are there to share each other's lows and highs... conversations flow casually
Not that busy , where you can't see each other's faces...or resent the presence of your partner or siblings
'ghar logo se Banta hai,deewaro se nai'
But I guess this dream is something we all harbour and I am hope to achieve this one day.
But alas...we all compare ourselves to others and feel down.
That is the time I think we should be grateful...what if we weren't at the place we are...
'bagwan ki maya hai...kya pata gali mei humse khana magne vala,hum hote ,hum is paar ya vo us paar hota'
It's not that we should stop being ambitious,it's a fuel...to move ahead
But the key is 'balance'
Trying to find mine,hope you all find yours.
Comments
Post a Comment