The Hungry woman


You may find the title humorous. I do hope to catch you attention .We tend to be more irritated when we are hungry, feel like our head bursting and to shout to as in break someone, as in he is made of glass. So generally when I think about me, I surely become "Snickers ki Rekha" (if you do remember that iconic advertisement ).A known diabetic, I feel hungry to the core. The thing about diseases is acceptance.

They come at heavy cost. It does take away the freedom, actually the freedom to eat. So how to go about it. I am a foodie but like to have a fit body too. Is not this everybody whomsoever you meet wants. Well then how to. Balance  is the key . How can one say no to all  the things...sweet....oh...dear God I am a sweet tooth. So I have small nutella nuts kept in my drawer, pop a two or three when I really carve chocolate. I like to eat like I don't care .But over the years have learnt to limit portion size. I don't want to be back where I started. But that's the beauty, you can start over again. Fall, get up, fall again.

My journey till now wasn't a straight graph....it had its bends up and down. What I have realized from all of it, is that don't be lazy. You cant give up food ,but you can sweat more. As you earn the right to eat, you also have added benefits of good hormone release, you are in better shape and you feel confident too.

Also I feel positive affirmations work wonders. Telling yourself you are happy, healthy person works wonder. The key is you have to be your own cheer leader. Love yourself the most even at times you feel like broken. Its difficult, not impossible. Lets be gentle and kind to ourself as we are to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The medical fee!!

how much is too much???

Depth