when it hurts the most

I always believed that I am a good person, with purest intention. 
I never thought I would have landed in position where I ended up hurting people I cared for most. 
Sometime it just happens ... flow of events so uncontrollable that you feel like it will never be better again... The pain you feel will never cease and you are doomed. 
At that  moment life felt so hopeless that I wanted to vanish in a blackhole. 
Some days are living hell... I lived through it. 
What did I learn... Patience that things will turn to be better
Life will take it's own course
But I believe I have loved whole heartedly 
Forgiveness was granted
But regeret is what I will carry on
But the willingness to be better and stronger for the people I love.. Is what drives me up
29.09.23
Repeat of the previous hell...
What does God want to teach me
Why the fuck I am the one hurting the person I care...my frnd
When I do not want to hurt a stranger even
I think boundaries
I think the patience to understand that sometimes you need to wait patiently for things to improve
Time to heal
Time will take it's course
I am a good person
But I need not to be extra sweet to people so as to earn browny points
I have to protect people too
And but the need to protect myself came I think first before protection of person who needed the most 
Don't give milk to snakes
Protect and don't share your deepest emotions
Don't... should not 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The medical fee!!

how much is too much???

Depth